Bij ons train je veilig Klik hier voor ons Corona-beleid >>>
Professional and practice-oriented
We help companies to comply with the legal health and safety obligations by providing various courses, including ERO Emergency Response Officer and Safety & Health Officer.
BHV cursus in het Engels in 1 dag
Every week there are approximately:
- 150 fires at companies
- 3,700 injured from industrial accidents
- 60 people who sustained serious injuries from industrial accidents
- 2 to regret deaths as a result of an industrial accident
Can something be done about this?
Yes, make sure that you have the most up-to-date knowledge and skills of ERO. Sign up with us now!
Contents of the ERO course day
Experience a special day and step into another world, which can become reality on your own work floor.
- Corona and PPE Personal Protective Equipment for ERO
- provide first aid and CPR with AED
- Stop the Bleeding – applying various types of material and dressings from the trauma kit such as tourniquet and hemostatic dressing
- limit and combat small fires
- extinguish with water, carbon dioxide snow extinguisher, foam / premix extinguisher, fire blankets
- limit the consequences of accidents
- raising the alarm and evacuating all employees and other individuals
- evacuation drill
- communication with the emergency services
Click on a green button below to see our lesson dates and prizes on the NedCert website and to sign up.
This training day also is suitable as a refresher or when someone has done a BHV course before at another organisation.
Classes are taught by our NedCert certified instructor Bas van Steenbergen who provides compact, no-nonsense ERO courses in a modern way, with lots of practical exercises. By applying a balanced mix of learning styles, the ERO course is, from the beginning to the end, fun, informative and engaging. We work with small groups, so we are able to give a lot of personal attention.
The ERO certificate is valid for 2 years
The examination is conducted by NedCert Certification according to ISO 17024. If someone succeeds, he receives a certificate Emergency Response Officer (BHV). The certificate is valid for 2 years.
The price of the ERO course includes the textbook and the use of emergency response training materials, bandages, AED’s, extinguishers, free tea / coffee, free lunch and examination fees.
Use the training funds in your industry. They often contribute to training costs.
Submit your review
Bas is an experienced teacher who made the course very interesting.
Anurag Jain van Arhanta Yoga Netherlands BV
Very well organized and explained well.
Prerit Jain van Arhanta Yoga Netherlands BV
Thanks for a lot of useful information not only for the job but also for private life which can save somebodys life.
Robert Lazarek van Broekman Logistics Nijmegen